11 January 2005

God is GOOD!

In August, the staff from Chico and Sac State decided via our supervisor's recommendation that we'd step off campus, away from our regular campus duties (that are amazing, and yet time consuming) to allow our focus to be on seeking people who will join us as supporters and partners in the ministry on the college campus.
I, personally, had a goal of getting people who would really back me and find those and others who would pray and give and become involved (in various ways) to the ministry. I specifically needed about $1000 a month more to return to campus to invest, influence, and lead students.
Well, by October's end, God had provided the support I needed -- people who are behind me, people who are praying for me and for students on campus, people who are giving financially, and God's abundance.
Thank you for standing with me in this ministry and in prayer.
I couldn't do it without you!
With joy,
Heather

No comments: