Second cloth diaper is on. So far so good.
For all you happy readers who are eager to see what this contraption looks like, I've pictured the lucky 3rd cloth gDiaper that will, in some hours, contain all sorts of funky stuff. I spared you a picture of a full diaper for obvious reasons.
Anyway, I'm on my way. In the limited hours of this experiment, I have to say, I love gDiapers even more -- SO VERSATILE!
If you're interested in learning more about gDiapers, I have plenty of information or you can go to www.gdiapers.com. I even have some coupons for you to get you started (or resources for where to go to find more coupons)!
1 comment:
I'm back on the CD wagon, part-time anyways. Not loving the ones I'm using, but I feel better about it since I am definitey recycling / reusing when I use them. Glad to hear the inserts are working! No leaks? That's my prob with the pocket dipes I have - too many leaks!! So I'm back to prefolds - always a classic. :)
Post a Comment