
Since sometimes it seems like time is moving slowly and other times like it's all going so fast, I thought I'd reflect on some of the accomplishments of the past few months (in no particular order)...
1.Hosted MANY college students to experience God in Sacramento
2.Co-chaired a fund-raising event for a local non-profit that raised about $25,000
*Coordinated and instructed teens involved in organization to sew fabric bags to give to community award winners
*Finally gave all the main participants their goody bags or thank you notes for helping
3.Coordinated a 25th Anniversary/Vow Renewal
*Made invitations, favors, thank you notes, and food for said renewal
4.Printed some high school graduation announcements for neighbor
5.Created candle gifts for friends to pray for upcoming L&D Day
*Finally put those packages to mail to town folks
6.Organized Sac Urban InterVarsity materials
7.Threw a birthday party for MJ
*Sewed gift bags and cloth napkins for all the kids who came to make it "green"
*Threw a picnic together (with help from hubby and the in-laws)
8.Traveled with child and big belly (and carseat and stroller and...) on an airplane to visit family and friends
9.Cooked and froze enough food to feed my soon expanding family for at least a week or so
10.Decluttered a significant amount of stuff(with more decluttering in the works!)
11.Joined new team for work
*Went to meeting for said team
12.Finally sent a ton of thank you notes ranging for kidlet's birthday (IT WAS IN JUNE) to fun stuff for kidlet-to-be
I'm positive that there's more but I gotta go.
If I think what each of the items on the above list represents, it's MUCH more than meets the eye.
Stay tuned, one of the biggest accomplishments is yet to come!
I LOVE OUR LIFE!
2 comments:
That's a very full few months.
I loved seeing you during that time.
I can't believe you sewed cloth napkins and gift bags...
yes. full months. good ones.
about to get full-er (although my belly will be a little less full soon).
cloth napkins and gift bags were super fun.
i even sewed a first initial on each bag -- a first. i'll add a picture sometime (had to be gender neutral, keep in mind)
happy labor day weekend
Post a Comment