The countdown is on until the season becomes wet around here. To enjoy the remaining rain-less days and to give MJ particularly (and who am I kidding, me) some adventures in this season, we're in park exploration mode.
What do these park adventures look like?
Well, we are starting by exploring and enjoying parks in the area with gates. Gates are a great invention for moms with multiple little people in our care. Especially with an itty bitty, it makes it a better and safer experience for everyone. If you know of parks in the greater surrounding area with gates, hit me with em!
We are also checking out parks in general. Ones we've never gotten around to visiting.
Mondays and Tuesdays are full days at home with the boys so we're getting plenty of park exploration time on those days.
If you ever want to join us, let us know.
This is MJ's new favorite park. (Notice the gate)
What makes it so great? It has a sandbox, a new fave feature. And even more cool, in the sandbox area, there's a little village made out of cement complete with ROADS (read: cars can drive on them) and houses. We'll be coming back here lots.
I'll try to give other park updates as we adventure in the coming weeks...
1 comment:
Lucky - gates. There are zero parks with gates around here. I still remember with fear when I first attempted a park with both D & L. L was only 6 weeks old or so. D still didn't seem to "hear" me when I said him name. So there we are, in a huge park, where a zillion other kids from a day camp & he decides to just walk away from me - while I'm nursing L!!! So there I go, pushing a humongous stroller, with a babe attached to the boob, yelling D's name and trying to keep my eye on his bobbing head. Yeah...good times. We didn't do the park without daddy for about a year after that!! The new park sounds fun - we'll have to join you sometime, even though I HATE sand (because D LOVES it - that stuff gets everywhere when you have a kid that like to roll around in it like it's chocolate pudding or something.)
Post a Comment