01 October 2011

The 12 Weeks of Christmas!

That's right. You heard it here (first?).
Christmas is 12 weeks away.
That's both A LOT of weeks and not many at the same time.
I guess it all depends on your perspective.
My perspective this year is that I'm going to try to make as many presents as possible. From sewn creations to delectable treats, I'm going to try to make 80% of our Christmas list handmade. In that scope, 12 weeks is going to zoom by quickly.
I've really returned to loving Christmas the past few years. Partially because I try to envision all the enchanting and meaning to the season through the eyes of a little one.
While I try to practice enjoying the present; I am taking a little peek around the corner to 12 weeks from now. Who knows what will have been created in that time -- both in gifts and in memories.
Let's enjoy today and the next day and the next weeks together whole-heartedly!

No comments: