This is a new season in my life.
Our family has newness to it.
I am in a new role taking care of a little one.
I'm not doing a lot of the things I'd normally do during this season in life -- new student outreach, trainings, starting a new small group, investing in new students...
There is a backyard that is full of possibilities -- waiting for my creativity to dive unleash on it.
I am joining a mom's small group.
I spend time with different people than usual and in different amounts.
My ability to be "out and about" is more limited.
I get tired sometimes because I don't normally have an expected amount of sleep -- though I'm thankful I have good chunks of sleep each night.
There new things are both exciting and different. Full of possibilities, including some challenges.
I am grateful for this season of rest, reflection, and reconfiguring priorities.
I am excited with all the possibilites this time offer for me and my family.
As the fall season begins to make it's entrance, I enter into this season of new with expectation.
No comments:
Post a Comment