16 September 2008

Now You're Cooking


One of the gifts this sabbatical provides space for is creativity!
My garden, which I'm trying to get ready for, will provide plenty of room for that. I have two parcels for gardening. One will be for flowers and shrubs and other decorative plants. The other will be for edible treats such as fruits and vegetables. I can't wait to dig in (literally).
The other thing I'm excited about is trying new things in the kitchen. I am excited about experimenting in the kitchen to create healthy (whole foods, mainly) meals. One way I will branch out is by taking a cooking class. The local food co-op has cooking classes and I'm signed up to not only attend, but also help prep for a cooking class coming up soon. I'll keep you posted on what I learn.
I'm really excited to combine my creativity in the garden with my experimentation in the kitchen. I'm also hoping to grow enough to share with neighbors!

No comments: