
I am from the euro and deutsche mark, from the (us) dollar and pennies.
I am from starview court, nomadic life, starry nights, country air -- then.
I am from black eyed susans, the black forest, and spanning the globe.
I am from boots on the doorstep 5th day of December and independence, from the Josefs the Fastenrads and many, many Hills.
I am from the intense and the charming the lost and the found.
From the world is your oyster and go clean your room (or your grounded... again).
I am from faith backgrounds so polar as Jesus and Gaia. And confusion abounding leads to research compounding.
I'm from east coast and krauts gaelics redevance tribe too; from Spätzle and Kartoffelpuffer to creative culinary inventions.
From the german wartime nazis hiding jewish ancestry, the bastard children from risks too liberal for the time(early 1900s), and close family now scattered over this heartland and beyond.
I am from the blue barnyard armoire holding snapshots of the past with good times, dyed hair much adventure chagrin; memories of lost loved ones, trips aplenty, times so different and jetzt HIM!
No comments:
Post a Comment