24 June 2009

Gdiapers


I'm not sure I've ever mentioned here that we're gdiaper people. Gdiapers is a revolutionary approach to diapering. It's neither cloth, nor disposable. It's flushable fun. Well, messy at times, but good. You flush your own poop down the toilet with toilet paper, why not flush your little person's poop down the toilet (unless your plumbing is ancient)?

Interested? Check out the gdiapers website: http://www.gdiapers.com/

If you aren't already curious, let me get you hooked.

I'm a gmum and that gives me the inside scoop on sweet deals for gdiapers.

Currently there is a promotion for getting 6 gdiapers which includes: cloth diaper, plastic insert, and a swishstick for assisting the flushing. The deal is, typically this would cost you $70 for 6 gdiapers which isn't too bad to start. But with my special coupon code, g928Haight, you can get 6 gdiapers for just $40. And trust me, my friends, that's a steal.

I also have $2 off coupons for any gdiapers items or $2 off for any starter kits (2 covers, inserts, & a swizzle stick plus 10 flushable inserts).

If you'd like $30 off 6 diapers, use coupon code: g928Haight
If you'd like $2 off any product or specifically a starter kit, let me know. I'll send the coupons to you.


If you're interested in hearing more, please let me know. I'm a HUGE fan of gdiapers and hope you will be too!




aside: gdiapers are a cradle to cradle product. if you're unsure what that is, google it. they also break down in approximately 90 days instead of disposable's 500 year track record.

No comments: