The Big Trip turned into no trip. Kidlet woke up from his nap (saying "bus") and proceeded to show behavior that I didn't have the energy to share with other people (which I know is a luxury. I can choose another option). Since we had talked about doing something fun, we did end up in the choo choo arena (California State Railroad Museum, complete with TONS of Thomas the Tank Engine trains & lots of track), but it wasn't on the bus. We'll have to take that Big Trip this next week. Oh fail, no repeats please!
Speaking of FAIL, our state's public transportation system is at an all time low. Not only does our city have a terrible public transportation system in the first place, but right now it's getting MUCH worse. http://www.newsreview.com/sacramento/content?oid=1364324
1 comment:
Bummer! But the train museum was a good choice - we went there for the 1st time on New Years Eve (bad choice of day - parking was an $8 flat fee!!), but D had a lot of fun & I got a LOT of exercise while hauling L in the front pack the entire time. :)
I told Todd he should take D on the bus over to the Costco area next time they go - they like to visit the pet store over there. 1 kid, 1 parent, should be an OK trip :)
Post a Comment