17 January 2011

The Plan of Meals

One of my friend's is very good about meal planning. So good that it reminds me that I like to plan meals in advance. My better half does NOT like planning meals in advance and does a share of the cooking so it can get tricky. This week, I'll try to be on top of meals...

Monday: Turkey dealio's from TJ's (hubby gone)
Tuesday: Quinoa with beans
Wednesday: ?? (I'm gone, hubby's choice)
Thursday: Salad with chicken salad
Friday: Pizza!
Saturday: MJ's choice
Sunday: Leftovers

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet you're talking about Vicki - but I do it every week as well. This week I'm trying two new recipes, which isn't necessarily my smartest decision, but it should go okay. Have a good week!

Unknown said...

Are you still a vegetarian? I plan out my meals every week too.

Kristi said...

As much as I wish it were free and healthy to eat out every day, I too have to meal plan. I tried two new successful recipes this week, I'll have to email them to you! And yes, it is tricky meal planning when hubby cooks some of the meals, I can attest to that...but nice that they do handle it on occasion.

Vicki said...

How nice to have hubby's who cook! Mine does the BBQ'ing but for some reason I've never considered that cooking...oh & he makes a delicious beef stroganoff once or twice a year. But yay for meal planning! :) I think meal planning is like breastfeeding - any amount you do is a benefit to those who receive it. OK, it's a stretch, but I really do believe in the many benefits of meal planning! :)