between family and ministry and neighbors and the garden, this is one busy season.
that said, it's been a rich season in those different areas.
i've gotten to love and be loved by my family -- even when we've been in different cities! and we've had to change shoe sizes and clothing sizes (endlessly) and start the fun and messy process of "solid foods." oh boy!
i've had 5 different campuses participate in 5 different urban experiences in two different cities in the past 2 months (with at least 3 more experiences with at least 6 more campuses participating in the next 2 months).
neighbors have spent time together, broken bread together, prayed together, and dreamed together.
i've begun my garden indoors via seeds! what a great feeling it's been to watch little living organisms pop through the surface of soil. some are now in their outdoor spots. others, that seem a little more sensitive, will go in soon. we are also expanding the garden this year (I'M SO EXCITED) and will have even more food to eat at the summer's end. now to figure out where the sun shines longest...
i hope this is a rich season in your life too!
thankful for shelter, warmth, food, and good company,
h-diggety
2 comments:
I'm so glad you got a good start on your garden - I will be living vicariously through you! a) I don't have a spot in my home with direct sunlight that little hands of all kinds can't dig into b) I've been too sick for too long to even think about doing something as exerting as starting a garden c) the fundage this year is going to travel expenses, which will be fruitful in many ways, I hope!! d) I hope to start some tomatoes when the sinus stuff clears up - we'll see! Glad to hear the family is all doing well & you're surviving the busy season together!
Know what you mean about being busy! This is always the busy time for me at work and home as well. Love your garden pictures, and I admire you for making the time for that!
Post a Comment