Here's the place to come if you're interested in what's going on with InterVarsity Urban in Sactown and our family... Feel free to leave comments/suggestions anytime.
Wowie! Inspiring! Does that mean I need to buy a family bike if I want those kind of results?
Wow! Cool list. And way to go, that's amazing, friend!
Good job, Heather! Hoping to be like you!
kacie, thanks. and family bike + 1/2 marathon training ought to do it!thanks kristi. crazy, huh?thanks teri. you can do it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wowie! Inspiring! Does that mean I need to buy a family bike if I want those kind of results?
Wow! Cool list. And way to go, that's amazing, friend!
Good job, Heather! Hoping to be like you!
kacie, thanks. and family bike + 1/2 marathon training ought to do it!
thanks kristi. crazy, huh?
thanks teri. you can do it!
Post a Comment