That's exactly what happened last month. We collaborated to pack for our 8 day trip. We drove, read, drew, listened, observed, Pokémon Go-ed, visited, ate, swam, explored, family-ed, learned, hiked, slept, hugged, obsessed (over pets & stuffed animals) and drove some more.
About halfway into the trip, I spoke with my husband who was at home working. I warned I might keep driving to the other coast. While I didn't actually intend to do that on that trip, it could have been awesome.
So fun to connect with family & friends!!
Now the kiddos and I hour sights set on a bigger road trip for next summer. We talk about it here and there.
And we still play the license plate game any time we're in the car for more than 30 minutes.
If you could go anywhere on a road trip, where would you go? Who would you take with you? What would you do?

No comments:
Post a Comment