I did it. I ran (loose interpretation of the word ran) my first 10k.
My three goals: finish the race, try to come in under 1 1/2 hours, and run the whole time (as opposed to walking). I'm happy to say, I completed my goals!
If I had trained more consistently the last weeks, I would have probably had a better time. But I'll take it.
New running goals?
Speed up my 5k a bit.
Continue to keep the 10k distance, or strive for a bit more.
Run in rain/in the winter. Any tips on this one?
3 comments:
proud of you! that's a huge feat!
Yay! Congrats on the awesome accomplishment, friend :) Love the new blog design, too! Wish we lived even closer so we could be running partners!
Way to go, Heather! I'm so excited for you that you're setting and accomplishing goals. I hope we get to run a race together some day!!!
Post a Comment